Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wanted: Weapons of Fate


Wanted: Weapons of Fate

If your a gamer, then you will want to know about this awesome game based on the Box office movie "Wanted"... I also consider my self as a gamer cause I play hell of a lot PC games.. My favorites are "Crysis, Far cry, Call of duty 4, Cod 5" and so on... "Wanted: weapons of fate" will be in my gaming list very soon.. I have just got some info on this game and picked out some of the best screenshots and gameplay videos for you to get a detailed view of what this game looks like.

Based on Universal Pictures' action-thriller Wanted, this game promises to deliver the same fantastic visual style, in-your-face attitude and edge-of-your-seat action as the blockbuster motion picture. The game continues the story of hero Wesley Gibson, picking up the action where the film leaves off and creating an entirely new chapter exploring both Wesley’s journey to becoming an unmatched überassassin and the epic fiction of "The Fraternity."

Featuring intense third-person action, the Wanted video game will take combat to the next level with iconic moves -- such as "Curving Bullets" and "Assassin Time" -- drawn directly from the film, as well as an innovative, multi-layered cover mechanic.
ESRB Rating: M for Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language
Genre: Action
Also Available On: PC, XBOX360, PS3
Source : IGN

In game screenshots :
Video Review :


I hope you enjoyed this post as well as I did... If you have any comments or thoughts about this cool game, please be sure to share it with us by posting your comments.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome.. I will try this game out soon!

Post a Comment

PC Tech Update

Labels

Advertisement

 

Copyright © 2009 PCtechupdate™. All Rights Reserved.